Monday, July 2, 2007

Bingham's 1st B-day






Yesterday was Bing's 1st B-day! I cannot believe that it was such a fun day! 1 year ago it was the worst day of all of our lives. So, it was nice to have such a great time now we can start making good memories of the 1st of July! Bingham is completely spoiled! He got so many presents which he loves! He had the cutest cake made by my mom! it was him in a race car. We had our family over for cake and icecream. He got to eat his own cake and completely destroyed it then smashed it all over his face it was a perfect Kodak moment! Happy Birthday my big boy!!!

2 comments:

April said...

I'm glad it was a good day too. So crazy to think that it was a year ago. Time flys. He looked so cute in that B-day outfit. Love that kid.

Dan Read said...

Happy b-day Bing! He is so handsome, I can't believe he is 1 already. I have never even met him. Hopefully we will be coming to Utah this fall, we will have to get together, I can't wait to see everyones and all the kidos