Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Preggy Notes...

I went to my checkup this morning and it went quite well! I am measuring right on and his heart rate is in the 140s. My blood pressure was low as normal 112/56 and I've gained a grand total of 5 lbs! That is really good knowing that last time I was well on my way to the 41 total lbs I gained over the last pregnancy. Maybe this time I will only gain around 20 lbs. That would be nice seeing as how I still have wt to lose from Bingham! Any who, he is about 12 inches and a little over 1 lb. Here are some facts I learned today! His skin is wrinkled, red and shiny. His eyelids now open and close, he has fingernails, toenails, and little fingerprints! He can suck his thumb and grip with his hands! I have been feeling him move for weeks now, even Brody has felt him move. He even kicked the Dr. today! I little soccer player taking after his momma! So, now we go back May 1st then to the perinatologist again on May 13th. They wanted to follow up on some questions they had! After that I'll start the two week visits where it feels like you live at your Dr's office...We are getting really excited and make sure to vote for your favorite name!!!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

YAY! that is so great ha ha little fingernails and toenails, isn't that crazy! I learned that on JUNO. he he, i can't wait for the little cutie to be born! YAY!