Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Preggy Notes...

Well here I am at the tail end of the 22nd week. A lot has changed in the last month. For one, I am not bleeding any more, I am having a boy, I have new stresses and worries, Nausea only here and there, more hunger, I've probably gained weight by now, and I am getting a large belly, but hey as long as I can fit into my same jeans I feel good! (plus I can still button them up!)
As for same old same old I am tired, I can't keep up on the house work, and my Bingham boy is still wild and I can't keep up with him...
Tomorrow I will go for a routine OB checkup and I will know a little more details about the baby. I go on the 13th of May to the Perinatologist to check up on the few questions they have with his growth. Which makes me nervous, but at the same time it could and hopefully will give me comfort. So, I will keep you all updated as we find out what is going on ourselves.

No comments: