Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Perinatologist Notes...






Baby boy looks great! He is measuring right on 2lbs 10oz. He is breached, which explains the tailbone pain and sciatic nerve pain I am having. He is sitting so down low, it feels like I am in labor, the nurse said his head and feet are up and they aren't sure if he will move, because he is almost three lbs. It isn't that big of a deal since I have to have a c-section anyhow. He has large feet and a large head. His kidneys look fine as of now, which is the reason we went in, so we are happy! She said he is still a boy for sure (Big Boy). Here are a few pics of him. Way cute!!! Also, they want me to come back in 8 weeks to check his kidneys once more and his weight, since Bingham was so big. They will start me before he reaches 9lbs. So, grow baby grow... Brody was 9+lbs and my bro Jeff was 10lbs, Bing was 8.5lbs, but he was pretty early. They don't want another shoulder distotia problem. I am hoping to deliver around July 15th that would be 37wks gestation. Here's hoping...

7 comments:

April said...

oh my gosh I want to hold him. He looks so cute and chunky. I can't wait. Keep him in a bit longer though. Roo was breech right up until I think a week or two before I had her and then she turned, so he will probably turn.

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

Amy, I just saw your"how many of me" I need to get married, there are 666 of me,, what a creepy number! LOL, I love your post and Happy's Mother's Day... Did you get my message?

Sammy said...

YAY! fantastic news. thats great, he does look so cute and chubby! i can't wait, i'm getting super excited, and I bet you guys are too! YAY! can't wait.

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys to have another baby! It will be so fun! I am hoping for your sake you get to have him early! There is nothing like the last 2-3 weeks when you want to jump off the roof! I was so sick of being preggers by that time, but Sotera only got to come 6 days early! :)

The Bruces said...

hey amy, I am so glad everything is going well.
I am so excited for you. I would love for you to come over and see us, that would be fun. my email is
lori@utahwisp.com and address is
2156 e 3000 n layton, 84040
oh and the c/s was way easier this time around. not bad at all, so dont worry.

Miss Jackie said...

SO good to hear all is well! He is a cutie! It's so amazing to see.... I love the little feet shots! Its getting close....!!! :)

Miss Candace said...

Oh, he is so cute Amy! I'm so glad everything looks good and you can just enjoy the rest of your pregnancy without worry, well, as much! It will be fun to finally see him.