Friday, May 23, 2008

So you think you can dance...

Wow! I love this show! This is year has already started off to be a watcher for sure. The past three seasons I've been in and out, but already I'm hooked after the first night. I wish i knew how to post video and stuff of the people I liked to share with all of you, if you could help me let me know. I loved Kherington Payne, I think she'll be a favorite and go very far. There was also a guy with the name of Robert, he was the most amazing popper I've ever seen. I've never seen anything like it, you can not compare him to anyone... I will figure out the video thing and then you will see what i'm talking about. He will be famous for sure. Brody and I taped it and watched it like three times last night and then this morning before he went to work we watched it three more times. Promise you would too!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love that show, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I just love watching it because dancing is something that I'm not very good at but I really wish I could do.

Ryan and Heidi said...

Dang I forgot to record it yesterday! But I do love so you think you can dance! They are so good!