Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Notes of accomplishments...

These are pictures of the basement. I will have to find my before shots and post those, but believe me it has come a long long way! The kitchen used to be rainbow, the tv room was just ugly, and the stairs were painted black and the walls were rough ugly wood stuff!




The front of the house and one of the gardens in the backyard!
I know this isn't the best picture, but you get the idea. Wow! I can't believe he made this with no instructions or any help! He just had it in his head what he wanted and it turned out great! Plus it is much safer for Bingham and for me!
Isn't the pond beautiful? Brody is so talented he just decided to do it one day. And it sure turned out good. I forgot to turn on the waterfall for the pic, but i'll post again!
So, I have had a lot on my to do list lately and have checked off quite a bit of the list. We got the stairs to the basement carpeted and the stairway painted. I organized the storage rooms and the laundry room and I've done most of the washing for the baby. I cleaned and sanitized the basement (which used to be the apartment) And I have decorated it. I sent the extra fridge to see ya later refridgerator. I bought a lot of the essentials for the baby and for me for after the c/section. I cleaned out my car, now we need to detail it. Brody finished up the railing for the back steps, finished the waterfall/pond, Brody's parents came and helped in the yard big time (and it looks amazing thanks to them), he also keeps up around the yard for me daily! I just can't do it right now, I try to keep up on the inside. In the front yard Brody pulled out an ugly bush and planted a Japenese Maple and we planted some pretty flowers and got a few more decorations out front! So, I will keep you all updated on the progress, but I am feeling a ton better as I cross something off everyday!!!

4 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Everything is looking great... good job. I love the how big the backyard is!

April said...

I can't believe what it used to look like and then now. What a good job you guys do. We will happily come over and help clean or do anything before and after little babe comes. If we buy a fixer upper we know who to call.

Kristen said...

You have the cutest house ever> Sunch a nice and beautiful yard. The hard works pays off.

Michelle said...

It looks so good! I don't know what the before looked like, but the after is adorable. And how fun to have a little pond!