Thursday, November 13, 2008

It makes me sad...



I think it is just the saddest thing that the LDS church is being singled out right now with the whole Propostition 8 thing. On the View this morning they were saying some inappropriate things, which I will not go into, but thank you Elizabeth for sticking up for the Mormons. Many people say that it is good to see that no Religion is perfect. I must disagree completely! The Mormon Church or the Church of Jesus Christ is PERFECT in every way. The people of the church are not, and that is what confuses most people! I just heard on the news that a suspicious envelope with a powder substance in it was found on Temple Square in SLC. I don't know what it is all about or who did this, but it just shows you how strong Satan is! Infact that is the reason the LDS church is being singled out. Satan doesn't worry about the other churches as much, he is trying to break us any way he can. Satan is so strong right now trying to pull apart the members of our church hitting the family anyway he can. I sure hope all of you remain strong, don't get mad at those persecuting us we need to stick to our beliefs and live our lives the best we can. We need to count our blessings, say our prayers as a family, individually, and as couples. We also need to be reading our scriptures on a daily basis and with this we can be so strong! Keep your heads up!

6 comments:

The Bruces said...

Thanks Amy for this post you said alot of things I am feeling right now and we are all so strong if we keep doing what we know is right :)

Ty and Ber said...

I agree. And people say equality for everyone but they dont' mean that. They just mean them. What about polygamy? Are you ready to give them equal rights?? Didn't think so.
It is crazy how hard Satan tries to destroy the fam. Even more sad that people follow!

Sheena said...

Its a scary world out their and Satan is so close... Its important to stand tall in these difficult times.

Sammy said...

Doesn't it just make you so mad! i can't believe it, but yes, we have to remain strong!

April said...

yeah it makes me made too, you know why and it is the people not the church and people forget that.

Matt and Jess said...

I'm glad that you blogged about it, because my husband Matt blogged about it on ours and was quite strong in his words, and I was worried that he may offend some people. So yeah for you! I'm glad that you'll say it out loud.