Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boen is 6 months Tomorrow!







Wow does time fly or what? My bitty baby boy is going to be 1/2 a year old tomorrow! It makes me want to cry when I think how quickly he is growing up! He sits by himself, eats baby cereal, rolls over, tries to crawl, goos and coos like crazy and much more! He is getting so big, he wears mostly 6-9mo clothes and 12mo jammies or one piecers. He still has very dark hair, which is fun, because we all have very light hair! His eyes are blue and his eye lashes go on FOR-EVER! He has been such a joy in our family and I am looking forward to more! We go to the Doctor later this week and I will post his stats, but here is a look at his growth and also Bingham's growth! (Bingham is 2 1/2 by the way! He is practically an adult! He holds entire conversations with us now, which is so much fun! Love my boys! And I just wanted to let you all know we painted and re-decorated our room, pictures coming soon! (Let the romance begin!)

7 comments:

Becky said...

Cute blog header! I can't believe how old Boen is! And I love that growth chart thing you have. What a good idea. Can't wait to see pics of your re-decorated room.

Miss Candace said...

I really cannot believe he is 6 months old already. His eyes still kill me, he is soo sweet. I have always loved that growth chart of yours. I'm excited to see your new room of love! Whoo whoo, just in time for Valentines day! I loove changes, especially in my house.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures... I can't believe he is going to be 6 months... it goes way to fast! What cute boys you have!

April said...

crazy how big he's getting. He's so cute, well both of them are. That reminds me to do my growth cart I have been awful at it.

Luke and Erin said...

The get too big too fast. That's all there is to it! They sure are cute :)
That is such a fun thing to do, I wish I had somthing like it, to see how they compare to each other and the same age. May I should start!
I can't wait to see your "new" room. I like to steal people's ideas, so watch out ;)

Unknown said...

Amy, your boys are so very cute. I can't believe how big they are both getting, but Boen 6 months, WOW! Where does the time go.

Sammy said...

those boys are the most adorable boys ever! I just love them. 6 months old, sweet little thing. what a chunk. how sweet.