Monday, March 8, 2010

Great Deals at AmyCallPhotography


In this lovely economy I wanted to do something to help you all out. I want you all to be able to get your family pictures or other pictures taken. I am running this special at $50 for an hour session and you will also receive 20-30 edited pictures on a disc. Be sure to contact me if you are interested, spaces are filling up fast! I am only doing up to two shoots a week! You can contact me at my photo blog amycallphotography.blogspot.com or by email amyqueenofkings@yahoo.com or by phone 801-710-5297. Offer ends May 1st! Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

April said...

thats awesome! Just posted about it. hopefully you do fill up. I need to schedule my kids, should I wait till baby boy is here? Or do them now and then them with him later?

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

So... I need to come visit for a question about your jewelry line