Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More on Bingham

When Bingham was about 2 or 3 months old we started noticing his eyes were different and he wasn't using his left hand  at all. We got him to PCMC and found out he had Horner Syndrome, and Klempke's Palsy. About a month after that they found out he had no left carotid artery, and his heart murmur was getting worse. We got him in physical therapy and there was nothing else we could do for him. He seems just fine now, he does have one blue eye and one green eye, which I love!  
  Bingham is such a smarty pants and knows it! He is so nice to everyone and has always been such a good boy from the moment he was born until now. He does have moments of naughtyness but he's mostly good! He is such a big kid too. He is the size of most 5 yr olds and some 6 yr olds. Bingham's favorite things are fishing, cars, trucks, trains, legos, snakes, lizards, drawing, and right now IronMan!!! He has never seen the show but loves it just the same!
  When Bingham was about 4 or 5 months old we moved in with Brody's grandparents. Bingham was more spoiled than any child should be. I'd lay him down to get in the shower, and come out to find him upstairs in Grandma Call's arms. I'd try to take him to work with me, but she'd always stop me and keep him because she thought it'd be better to keep him home! What fun! He pretty much never got put down, and slept with us most nights, because he wanted too! haha! Or maybe we wanted him to! hehe!
  Bingham was such a good baby we decided to have another baby pretty quickly! I was on and off bed rest with that pregnancy and soooo sick but Bingham didn't mind at all. We just read books a lot and watched his favorite shows, Baby Einstein and a few others. He'd decorate my belly with stickers and we just had so much fun!
  I just love you so much my Bingham, BingBop, Bingy, Bingers, Bing Boy!!! I cannot believe its been 4 yrs!!! Happy Birthday tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

he's so big! I can't believe he's 4,I feel bad we can't be there for his actual bday but we'll see him tomorrow! What a cutie pie, hope he has the best birthday, and we're so happy he's healthy!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Oh happy Birthday Bingham....I can't believe he is four already!!! You guys have been through so much & he is has been such a trooper & so dang cute & smart!!! WE hope you have a fun time celebrating with this little cutie!!! Miss you guys!!