Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2nd, 2010- I'm thankful for...

my sweet Bingham! Although he is all boy and loves to act up, I love him so very much! As I'm typing this he just hit his little brother, but I continue to type! Its the life of a mother of two little boys! Bingham was the best baby in the whole world! As soon as I found out I was pregnant I made an appt. I thought I was about 6 1/2wks along, but found out later I was 8 1/2 wks along and it moved up twice after that. As soon as we found out he was a boy I was beyond excited! I always wanted a boy first! I knew his name immediately and Brody agreed! He had some medical drama when he was born and it has been on and off over the last four years of his life, but he has been worth all of the heart ache and medical expense! Bingham is such a joy, he is so fun to be around. Daily, he learns new things and loves to share them with me. Bingham is very smart and very big for his age, just more to love i guess! I am so thankful for his one blue eye and his one green eye. I am thankful that he looks like me, its so fun to compare our pictures at the same age and see the similarities! Bingham is an amazing artist and can go through a whole box of Daddy's computer paper in an hour drawing trains, houses, people, anything he can come up with. Bingham loves to snuggle, even though he is getting hard to snuggle around my big belly! He is a great big brother for the most part. He loves to play with Boen and teach him new things. I love that he can't wait to pray each night before bed, he looks up to my brother Jeff who is serving an LDS mission in Africa. He talks about him all the time. Bingham is very active as a little boy should be he is messy and crazy and I love him for that! I love you Bingham and I am thankful for you!!!

No comments: