Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve Brunch

We had a Christmas Eve Brunch at our house on Christmas Eve.
It was so fun and a great way to spread out the presents on Christmas, which can get a little overwhelming.
We had Brody's parents, sisters, their husbands and kids, and Brody's grandparents. We also had Angie's inlaws! it was a full house, but so very fun! I made four bacon egg and cheese wreaths. They were very good, and turned out very pretty. I wish I would have taken a picture. We had cinamon rolls, orange rolls, mormon muffins, fruit and an asortment of drinks!


After we ate we opened our presents to eachother. Boy were the kids excited about this!


Paisli is sure getting the hang of opening up presents.





the cousins: Cheznie, Paisli, Brighton, Bingham, and ornery Boen!


As soon as Paisli opens each gift she has to give it a kiss, even when its clothes! Its so funny, I never even told her to do it, in the beginning, but now I tell her all the time, cause its too cute!


Paisli puckering up!


And again!


Going in for the kill!


Paisli had to try out the big bags!




Our comfy blanket from Grandma and Grandpa.
I didn't get any pictures of anyone else, oops! Partly because there were so many people that were sick, I just kept my distance. haha! And the older kids were just all over the place!
It was such a fun morning though!

No comments: