Wednesday, June 27, 2012

7yrs of Marriage

Brody and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary a little over a month ago! We sure have been through a wild ride!
We were married in the SLC temple.
Had our reception in Grandma and pa Call's yard. 
We lived in a little carriage house behind Ivy Lane Reception Center. Those were some great times. I loved every second of living there!
We bought our first home 5months after we were married, on Binford.
We found out we were pregnant on my 23rd bday! We had been married a little over 6months. 
Bingham was born on July 1st 2006 and it was the best and worst day of my life. 
We flipped our first home to pay for many many medical bills and moved into grandma and pa Call's basement for about 6month. 
Then bought a house on 25th St. It was another fixer upper to say the least! I love how it turned out. 
We decided to have another baby. Got pregs in Oct and had Boen on July 28, 2008. 
Brody finished school and got a great job out of college! 
When Boen was almost one we decided to move again, hopefully for the last time. We ended up a few blocks away on 27th St. 
We have gone on some fun vacations, our honeymoon to Isle Mujeres, NYC, Florida, California, France and on a cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. Of course St. George, Vegas, Park City, and Bear Lake a lot!
We have had our ups and downs and have become stronger through all of our trials. I love my husband and I can't wait to see what the next 7 years bring. We celebrated by having a night away in SLC at the Little America. We shopped at the new City Creek and had the best Brunch at the Little America! I love you Brody!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

yay 7 yrs! way to go, love this recap fun to remember all these things!