Wednesday, March 21, 2007






As most of you know I went to Ghana, Africa almost 3yrs ago! I was looking through my pictures and thought that I should share a few with you! Brody and I want to go with Reach the Children in the next few years to serve and help build schools for the children. We hope to adopt a child while we are there. If all goes according to our plans we'll go in 6yrs. By that time I'll be finished with having my own children (hopefully 3) and we will be ready for one final child. These pictures will show you a bit about my wonderful experience. I put the website link on our blog if you or anyone you know is interested in volunteering!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey, I'm not in Utah. I'm to prego to fly. I'll wait till the baby is here. But I will for sure let you know when I get there, maybe in the fall.
Flying with 2 kids is not going to be fun. EHH.

I love your blog! keep it up. I want to hear your "about me list"

Also, we need to get the rest of the cousins on board. I talk more with you guys now then before the blog. Its so nice to stay connected.