Monday, April 21, 2008

Graduation note...

So Brody is graduating next week and He started his new job last week and he is also in training while trying to finish up his last week of college! I am so proud of him, but I am also sad because I feel like a widow. Even when Brody is home he is not home. He got home on Friday night from Indiana and straight to the computer finishing up some Senior Seminars so I had to go with his family Saturday night alone, he was writing what turned out to be a 40pg paper. It was way fun we went to Surf n swim and then to Cafe Rio, but I always like him to be there. On Sunday he woke up and went straight to the computer. He did come to church but between dinner and after dinner he was doing homework. Boo hoo! This morning he woke up very early for training and I haven't seen him since, he called me at 5:30 to say he'd be at WSU studying then taking a test then studying for another one. Poor me... At least I have good friends that love me. We had a play date at my friend Jackies and she made a great lunch including cheesecake. It was fun to talk to grown ups for a change!!!

4 comments:

April said...

Just think two more weeks and he's finished. Yeah!!!
Its tough when the hubbies are so busy.

Sammy said...

Thats sounds crazy! but yes, only 9 more days and he'll be done forever! that'll be so nice.

Amy said...

That was the cutest picture of Brody and Bingham! I love it!

Michelle said...

So sad! I'm so sorry! I think that's how it's gonna be w/ Jake the next couple years of school because he's going into nursing and it's pretty hard so he'll be studying all the time. I hate having no husband!