Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby Note...

So, I had a doctor visit this morning. I am almost 27 weeks. They did the typical stuff, pressure, wt, and a sample. I am happy to say all is normal. I've gained a total of 11lbs. which stinks cause I have a lot of expanding to go, but hopefully I can control myself, or when I have the baby I'll just have to start a vigorous exercise program. The size of my belly is right on. I have to go back in two weeks for the sugar test, and to the perinatologist for a check up on the little guy. He is about 2 lbs and 15 in. He can hear my voice now or other nearby sounds and might respond to loud noises. And this is so true. He dances to loud music, just like Bingham did. And he always kicks like crazy when he hears Bing or Brody! The doctor says he is practicing his breathing now inside my belly. I feel decent, just tired and my tailbone his me and well as my sciatic nerve. Just part of the fun of pregnancy I guess. I am not bleeding at all as of now. Does or did anyone have major hip pain? I can't sleep on one side more than a half an hour or my hips kill, poor Brody has to deal with me rolling back and forth. I also have the fun acid reflux and my galbladder is me, which I'm used to. So, this is the fun of being 26+wks pregnant!

8 comments:

Sammy said...

Sheesh! that should be enough birth control for me for a while! ha ha jk, that sounds like no fun at all, but i'm getting so excited and i can't wait to see him!

Becky said...

You're in your 3rd trimester now! I would constantly be rolling back and forth at night too, only it seriously took me like 5 minutes just to roll onto one side. It was lovely. I'm so happy that everything is normal! Hopefully I'll see you Monday!

Kristen said...

I told nick that I had rib a sideses and side a sideses Addion would stick her legs, elbow in my ribs,hips and stay there for days. It drove me crazy!!!!

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

WE NEED A CARD PARTY!

Michelle said...

I'm glad things are all going great with the pregnancy! I think you need to post a belly pic - I need to see this growing belly!

Brooke said...

have to say-- I don't miss it AT ALL!!!!

Luke and Erin said...

I had back trouble with all four of my kids, I was going to PT 3 times a week with my last one, just so I could walk; that really helped, you might look into it. You are all most there!! I am sorry it is so hard, I really never liked being pregnant because I was in so much pain and so sick all the time; I really couldn't enjoy it.
Take it easy, and I hope you get some much needed sleep!

~In comment to your last post... Cars and kids scare me! I have a very active 2 year old boy, that LOVES big trucks we live on a road that has them driving up and down it all the time. Jermey got outside by himself and almost got hit by a school bus. The bus never saw him. It still makes me sick to think about. We now a fence. And we bought a car that beeps when there is something behind you...I don't trust that 100% but it is nice to have. It really is scary!

Katie said...

Hey Congratulations!! How exciting.. do you know what your having yet?

Sorry about all the not fun stuff of being prego.. I had back pain too.. It's no fun when you start to not sleep well. Im sorry. But we are excited for you guys and glad everything is going great!