Friday, May 9, 2008

Graduate note...

My hubby is a graduate of WSU officially! I feel really bad it has taken me a week to post about it, but I kept thinking I'd get pics from someone to post with, because our camera battery is shot and I can't take any pics, so everyone else had to. He graduated Cum laude and that is amazing!!! He is relieved to be finished and Bing and I are too! We started the day with the boring graduation comencement, but it was nice for Brods. Then we went to the Oaks for some breakfast and of course we ordered the Canyon Cakes. They are the best in the world. Brody's family came and his parents paid for us, thanks so much! Then we came home and took naps! Then we cleaned, did some yard work and set up for his Grad BBQ. It was a fun night filled with both of our families and Brody's Best friends... We had hotdogs, brautworst, and a lot of salads! Thanks to all of you for your support and love!

1 comment:

Ferdie said...

Hey brody, congratulations on your graduation! I'm happy for you.
And for Amy, Bonne FĂȘte! Happy Mother's Day!!!