Friday, June 27, 2008

Bing's 2yr. update notes...

So, today I took Bingham to the Dr. for his two year checkup and shots. I felt bad, he had to get a shot in each leg, which of course made him cry. That is always hard to see. He is 37 3/8 inches which is above the 95% mark. He weighs 32lbs which is 85%. His head is still huge coming in at 53.8cm above the 95% mark as well! My baby boy is still averaging off the charts. She also said that he is very smart and right where he should be developmentally.
On another note, I did not sleep at all last night, I almost had Brody take me in to the hospitol. I kept having contractions, with the worst acid reflux that made me throwup all night. The contractions were so bad that I just wanted to run to escape from the pain. I finally got some sleep in between the hours of 3-5am. Then I was up the rest of the morning. I had more contractions around lunch time, i thought for sure I was in labor. But they finally went away too. Oh the joys of pregnancy! I need this kid to stay in at least two more weeks! So here's hoping!

2 comments:

haley said...

That's good news about bingham, but sorry to hear about you, you said it, the joys of pregnancy. I'll be praying for you, take care.

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

I can't believe he is already two! Time just flies! You better start taking it easy lady or I am going to have to come over there!! I am sorry this pregnancy has been one thing after another! But hang in there!! See you soon, as soon as you start feeling better! -Krissie & Sotera:)