Monday, January 5, 2009

Distracted! Resolution #1

Well, I was making a bottle for Boen, picking up the kitchen, talking on the phone, making Bingham Easy Mac, and keeping an eye on Bingham to make sure he didn't hurt Boen as I did all of this. Well, I put the Easy Mac in the microwave. When the time stopped I ran over to find the little bowl on fire (with a hole in the side) and the noodles all black and brown and shriveled. I had forgotten to put water in the noodles, easy mac? Whatever, not for a busy mom! I guess I had too much going on all at once!
Resolution #1: Balanced Living

4 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Sounds like something I would do. At least it made ME smile :)

Miss Candace said...

Haha, that is too funny, I'm just glad your house didn't burn down and the kids were okay! I'm with Erin, it's something I would do too. Those dang resolutions, they really are impossible =)

April said...

oh my gosh, that is hilarious. Good thing it wasn't in too long. Do you have to get a new micro now?

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

YOU BETTER HAVE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THIS EVENT!