Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winner winner chicken dinner.


Sammy won my blog contest! She was the first one to have the most correct answer. So, when that baby comes or you need a gift or whatever, you get a free necklace! There are great ones to choose from coming soon! Also, this new blog will be up and running later this week! I have a lot of work ahead of me, but here are a few clues...traveling...family style...packing...good deals...where to go... weekend getaways... week long getaways...etc!!! Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I'm so excited for this!!! I want to travel a lot this year so this will be awesome!
Can't wait!!!

Sammy said...

WOO HOO! can't wait for this blog, and more importantly I WON! ha ha YAY! so excited, i've been wanting a necklace so i'll be letting you know soon which one ha ha, and then when the babe comes we can make the initial for him/her or the name! sweet awesome, so excited for the blog

Miss Candace said...

Yay, that sounds nice right about now. I'm excited to see it!!