Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Darling basinet!

This is my darling basinet, that our besties made for our baby girl!
Yes, I said made.

Targhee made the wood part and Kiley made the fabric part!

I'm dying over it!
I cannot wait to use it for our sweet baby girl!

Look at the darling buttons!
Aren't they the best?
And this is sweet Irie, their baby girl that is 3 months old that I had the privledge of taking pics of!
We only have to live about 7 more months without them while Kiley finishes us dental school!
Love you guys thanks again!
P.S. If you want to buy one of those darling basinets let me know!!!



2 comments:

Sammy said...

shut up! I so would've bought one! soooooo cute! I love it she's too cute, pretty little thing!

Miss Candace said...

That is the cutest basinet ever Amy. I can't wait to see your little baby girl that will fill it. Little Irie is such cutie. I love looking at your photography.

oh yeah, thanks for the petti-skirt link. Those were so cute.