Friday, October 15, 2010

Lots to do before baby comes!

Once Halloween is over its all downhill from there. I have so much to do, Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years etc... I feel like I need to get a lot done now. I will be quite large come Christmas so, my goal is to have the nursery done before Christmas then I can just relax and enjoy the Holiday. My mom is making my quilt and bedding, pics coming soon. I have been shopping to get clothes for her and some blankets, etc. I posted some pics and I hope you enjoy! Here is my list of some of my todos:
paint nursery light grey
put up matching grey paisley wall paper
recover glidder
make curtains
find eyelit material to make pillows
find a chandelier
buy new carseat
buy fabric for bedskirt, the rest of the quilt, and bumpers
and of course decorations
not to mention all the diapers, bottles, pads, etc... for after delivery!
It is lots of fun to do this for a girl, just hard with Christmas shopping and Holiday parties! But I love it just the same.



 fabric for my diaper bag (that I am attempting to make)

skinny jeans for baby

petti skirt for baby

cute dress

fur vest

sweet dress

blessing dress that I bought in London 6yrs ago at a street market.
It is from the early 1900s and is from one of the castles!
I'm in love!

closer look

her first hair clippy

Picture of our baby girl!
I think she's pretty cute!!!

I'm feeling pretty good and sure hope to keep up the pase! My boys seem to be getting harder day by day but i love them so much its worth the grief! I have gained 12lbs already and
I am trying to stay around 20-25lbs total so here's to lots of walking! I am carrying her very high so i feel like I'm huge!
I will post some preggo pics soon and family pics after that! Until then enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Everything is so cute! Don't you love shopping for a girl? Love the sweater dress! So precious!!

Sammy said...

you look great, i gained 35 and really wanted to only gain about 20-25 too! so hard, LOVE all the stuff! oh i can't wait to see her room all finished, sooo cute, i still haven't put anything up on violet's walls! AHH so bad!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

So stinkin cute!! Love the blessing dress!! Girls are SOOOOO fun!!! :)