Monday, November 15, 2010

November 12th, 2010-I'm thankful for...


...my beliefs! I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have been a member all my life, but chose at age of 8yrs to be baptised for myself! I have a strong testimony of Eternal Families, and believe that because I have chosen the right and got married in the LDS Temple I will be sealed to my family for this life and the after life! I am thankful that i had parents that taught me what is right and took me to church and let me lean on their testimonies until I gained one of my own. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and that he sent his son Jesus Christ to earth to teach and to preach. And of course to die for me! I am thankful that I have grown up in an area where it is well excepted to be Mormon and to practice as I please. I am thankful for repentence and the mercy of God! I love the Book of Mormon and encourage all of you to read it! I am thankful for all of the Missionaries out there spreading the true Gospel around the world. I am thankful for a Latterday Prophet to lead our wonderful church! I encourage you to learn more, go HERE!

No comments: