Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Paisli 11months

I cannot believe that in less than a month Paisli will be 1yr! Oh how time flies! She stood for the first time on christmas eve. And now she stands on her own a few times a day. She loves to pull herself up on everything! She loves baby dolls and I love that she does! She kisses everything she sees. She says Dah for Dog and makes a kissy face and does the cutest bark! Kind of like ah ah ah! she always wants to look out the window at the dogs next door and out the sliding door at my moms to see Nike. Paisli seems to be getting some chub on her thighs! I love it! She has two teefers on the bottom and is getting her third, on her top right. It has been keeping her up the past few days. She drinks 6oz of formula ever three hours while she's awake. She is eating baby food three times a day and loves it now. She still has to take the smallest little bites so she doesn't gag! Her health has really improved! I am so happy to have this little spunky girl in my life! She has such a great personality! She laughs and when she smiles she scrunches up her nose and tilts her head back and pushes her jaw out while cheesing it! haha! I love this girl so much! We all do! She wears 6-12mo or 9mo clothes, and size 2 shoes. We'll see if her standing turns into walking within the next month!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

What a doll.. I can't believe it has almost been a year. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Hope your doing good.. miss ya