Friday, September 20, 2013

24th of July 2013


Every 24th of July as long as I can remember we have gone to the parade in downtown Ogden. My Grandpa Roy Speechly started the tradition. He'd go extremely early in the morning to save us prime seating. I still remember his chair he sat in. And sometimes Grandma came to. But usually not. its far to walk. I sure miss him but it is fun to keep the tradition he started going. of course I didn't get any pictures of the parade but I did get pictures of us swimming at the Anderson's after. Then headed out to the Call's for some dinner.

April and Baby Lincoln poolside

Hudson


Bingham, my little fishy!

Boen and Papa swimming away.


Megan and Grammy (aka my mom)

Miss Paisli the goof ball.

Brody (dad) and Paisli) the silly goof in her goggles.


Trent and Finn

Miss Ruby

Jeff dunking the bball and Paisli preforming some water dancing.

My parents and I stayed late with my boys while Brody went home to let Paisli nap.

They were playing shark.


Saaaave meeee! Yet again, I am there but I have no proof. I took pics and swam and had a great time, just in case you were wondering!

No comments: