Friday, October 11, 2013

First Day of School 2013

My big 2nd Grader! Eating his cinnamon toast on the way to his first day! 
He was so excited to have Mr. Behling this year. 

2nd Grade!


I have a picture in this exact same place! Love it!

Bingham at his big 2nd grader desk! He was so excited with all of his new school supplies! 
Lots of BYU folders and notebooks.

This is my big kindergartener! Such a cutie!

Showing off his new Batman backpack! Gidget even walked him to school with us. Such a funny kitty!

Standing by the kinder entrance at Polk! I think he was a bit nervous! But he of course didn't say anything.

So handsome!


He chose an orange square to sit in. I didn't want to leave him, I was totally sadder than he was. But I guess that is a good thing.

And Boen after his first day, with Ms. Stuart his darling teacher! He had a great time and of course made friends very quickly, my little social butterfly! Its hard not knowing really anyone when school starts!

Paisli and I are gonna miss these two boys while they're at school all year. Especially their creativity, with Legos! But we won't miss stepping on those suckers! This is their bracelet out of Lego legs, haha!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

i love those boys! I wish you guys could come visit again! this weekend? UEA!?!?!
anyway, oh they are too cute, so many memories at polk school, it's better than any tree!!!