Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthday Boy Boen! (pictures coming soon)

Boen loved to open his presents. He looks so old in these pics, it makes me so sad!


Darling puppy cake Grammy made for Boen!

Boen in his car filled with balls from Grammy and Papa! He loves balls!


Is this what you do with a drumstick?

Opening more presents!


Mmommy and her big 1yr old!

daddy and Boen blowing out his candles!

digging right in!


Yummy!

I want more

I can't believe it has been a year since my darling baby boy was born. Actually more than a year. His birthday was July 28th, but we have been swamped, so I am just getting to it. We had a fun day though. I just wanted to give a little update on the bugga-bug. He is in the 95% in height and I think it was the 75% in wt. He is so chubby i could hardly believe that one. He has little muffin tops on his feet and cheeks that sink in for days. I love his puppy dog eyes they are so huge, but when he smiles they get that to die for puppy look! He is a very happy baby, he only cries when he is hungry or really needs something. Boen say mamamama, dadadada, ba (ball), B (bing), dah(dog), and barks like this(ar ar ar ar), he tries to say everything we say. On his birhtday he had absolutely no desire to walk, I tried and he'd just sit or pull up his leg. but a few days ago he started showing interest and on sunday this past week he took 8 steps and 6 or 7 a few times! He has the cutest hair ever, it is now light brown, because the part that is growing in is . It is long getting long and the back is so curly that I just can't cut it. I love his little mullet! Boen was a late bloomer with his teeth. He has four on top and two on bottom with two more on the bottom coming in. He got spoiled for his birthday of course. We just had family over because I didn't want to overwhelm him. He dug right in to the cake (which was a puppy of course!) I love my baby boy and love how close he is with Bingham they are so cute together. Happy Birthday my little man!

2 comments:

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Awwww!!! Happy Birthday Boen!!! I can't believe he is one either! That went way too fast!! So sad!! I can't wait to see pics of his cute mullet!! Miss you guys, hope all is well!!

Matt and Jess said...

He is such a cute little guy! But then so are both of your boys! I heard about Jeff's call, that is so neat, I can't believe that he's going right where you were at!