Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5th, 2010- I'm thankful for...


...my parents. Yes, I love my parents so much! I am thankful that they decided to have me in the first place, but then that they decided to keep me, I wasn't the bets child ever, but I guess cute enough to make up for it! haha! I am thankful that growing up they were young enough to do fun things with me and my siblings. I am thankful that our house was a home were my friends always felt not only welcome, but really wanted to come to hang out. My friends would sit and talk with my parents sometimes more than with me! I am thankful they raised me in the LDS church with high expectations. I am thankful they let me make my mistakes, but were willing to keep me and help me back. They have always supported me in my endevors, sports, school, school office, church callings, with my own family... and so much more. My kids love them so much and so does Brody! I tell my mom everything, seriously everything! (Even if she doesn't want to here it.)  We love to shop, eat, and just hang out together. I love her so much! I hope to one day be as amazing as she is! My dad is the best dad ever! He is fun to be around, he is so supportive of me and my children. He is a great friend to everyone and has taught me a lot over my almost 28yrs. He always has a joke or smart alec remark, which can lighten up any mood! I am so thankful my parents love me and love my family. I hope I can follow in their footsteps, in everyway!

No comments: