Monday, November 8, 2010

November 6th, 2010- I'm thankful for...

My sisters/nieces and mom!


My sisters-in-law!

...my sisters! I have two sister April and Sammy, we have such great times together, shopping, crafting, talking, hanging out, eat, cook, just whatever! I am so thankful that I have an older sister that is such a great example to me in so many ways. She always led the way in sports, school, friends, fashion, etc... we are so close and have kids that are so close it is always so fun! I am also so thankful to have a younger sister, how lucky am I to be in the middle? I am thankful that Sammy and I will have baby girls about 6months apart. They will be so close and have so much fun! Sammy is such a fun gal, so crafty and funny we have such good times, I am thankful to say she is my little sister, we married hubbies that have a lot in common which creates fun times! I am also very lucky to have married into a family that allows me to have three more sisters. I get another big sister, Angie, and two more younger sisters, Cassi and Nicole! We have had so many fun times and I am so greatful to them for that. We can just sit and talk for hours, craft, shop, and eat! haha! How thankful I am to my Heavenly Father to give me sisters to create memories with and share my life with! I love my sisters!

No comments: