Monday, May 20, 2013

Christmas Village-another tradition

We love Christmas Village. This year we went to the Christmas lights parade in downtown Ogden, but didn't stay to walk around. WE came back another night to avoid the crazy crowds! Miss Paisli loved this little house, filled with dolls!

Brody giving Boen a ride!

My cuties!


Silly!



Grandpa and Grandma Call met us down there. My parents were busy with my brother's wedding this year, so that is why they aren't involved in any of this fun stuff! But we were happy to have Grandma and Grandpa with us!

I love this picture!


I sure love Christmas Village!


Paisli did too, even tho it was so flipping cold!



WE had so many people stop us to say how cute Paisli was and that her outfit was too die for. So, I had to get a shot of her!


Bing, checking it out!


I really need to try to remember to have my picture taken once in a while. I look like I am never there!

No comments: