Friday, December 6, 2013

And our last little baby's name will be...

Baylor Roy Call
We cannot wait to meet out little Baylor! Thought we had better announce the name, since there is a baby boom of boys on the rise! He is going to be the cutest! I am 22 1/2wks and feel him moving around like crazy lately. We love him already. I am busy picking out items for the nursery. 
He will share with Boen and here are a few of my plans! He will use our same crib and existing furniture.
·         White crib skirt I ordered on Amazon
·      White, cream, light gray, dark gray sweater quilt my sister Sammy is knitting for me! Oh my goodness she is sooo talented and I am so lucky! I'll give a picture when its ready, but probably not until he is born!
·      White sheet w/black trees I found on etsy.com.


 White sheet w/gray deer same site on Etsy.

        I want Gold & Navy accents throughout the room.
·      I want this Mongolian Sheep West Elm-Fluffy Fur pillow in light gray.



Knitted Whale Mobile that I am hoping my talented friend will knit for me, Samantha Wayment??? 
I just need her to do the knitting and I will do the rest! hehe!
Target has this softest rug in cream with gray diagnl stripes! Its so darling!
 I'll have deer antlers mounted on wall above crib with this cutest felt ball garland hanging on the antlers 
made by baabaawool! She is amazing! Pics to come for these too!
I also want a picture of my Grandpa Roy on wall with his fish and one of Brody’s grandpa Roy too, with fish!
      Boen has a darling Gray and White striped bedding with a navy pillow and a navy headboard. All he will need is a cute gray fur throw at the end of his bed. I think I'll get it at Minky Couture!
Anyway, just getting so excited for our new little buy, Baylor to join the family. 
Just not yet, you are too small buddy!

No comments: